15 Mar Private Rehab Centers in Ontario
Ontario has a population of more than 14 million people, making it the most populated province in Canada. There were over 6 million people living in Toronto as of 2020, making it the most populated city in Canada. This high number of residents means Ontario has some of the largest drug issues, and there is a need for a variety of private rehab centers. While this can be important to the recovery process as individuals have different needs, it can make finding the right rehab in Ontario challenging.
If your loved one is struggling with addiction or substance abuse in Ontario, it may be time to look at residential drug or alcohol treatment centers. These centers commonly known as detox or rehab are designed to work with and for people who are trying to overcome mild or severe substance abuse issues. Because this can be a challenging task, below are some of the most important things to know and answers to questions about finding an alcohol rehab treatment center in Ontario.
What are Private Drug Rehab Centers?
Private drug rehab centers are treatment facilities that obtain their funding from private sources at a variety of costs. They are generally smaller than their public counterparts. However, they offer many of the same effective treatment programs in a more personal setting. The main advantage to going private with your treatment is that there is far more choice and certainty available around the type and quality of treatment you receive.
Also known as inpatient recovery programs, patients are required to check themselves into a controlled environment to overcome their addictions. Patients stay at a clinic with 24-hour medical and emotional support. Most typical inpatient programs run anywhere from 28 days to 6 months. There are also outpatient rehab centers which are part-time programs designed to allow individuals to leave the center during treatment. This provides the individual with an ongoing social support network while maintaining some of the activities they did prior to treatment, such as work. Sessions focus more on education or counselling and can be good for someone with a mild addiction or part of a long-term treatment plan.
When considering your treatment options, it is important to learn the advantages of different facilities. The following list of benefits is associated with private drug rehab centers.
- More personalized care. Private rehab centers in Ontario often accept a lower number of patients at a time. This allows staff to focus on offering the best care possible and create a better-personalized recovery plan.
- Amenities. Most addiction rehab in Ontario offers certain amenities depending on the type of facility and the cost. Because private centers can cost more than public centers, they often offer a wider range of amenities. This can make treatment more effective or comfortable for the individual. This can include amenities such as nutrition and exercise, physical activities/sports, or art.
- Aftercare planning. Aftercare planning is an essential part of addiction treatment and will aid in learning to cope with stress, triggers, and cravings that an individual may deal with after treatment centers. Planning may include alumni programs, sober living residency, support groups (AA), or sobriety coaching. Private rehab centers may offer more in-depth or more involved aftercare than public centers.
How to Choose the Right Rehab Center in Ontario
Ultimately, it can be difficult to choose the best addiction treatment center in Ontario. This is because treatment must be specific to the individual, so knowing what is needed and wanted is not going to be the same for everyone. Importantly, it is crucial to understand what you want to get out of rehab, and what factors are needed to achieve that. Here are some questions that you can ask to help guide your decision.
- Does the facility offer the programs that you may require or want?
- Is the facility within your budget or price range?
- What kind of aftercare programs does the center offer? How do they handle relapse?
- Is family participation encouraged by the facility?
- How do they tailor treatment to the individual?
- Does the facility align with your core beliefs and values
- What system do they use to measure success?
- Does the facility offer adult men only, adult women only, co-ed, LGBTQ2S+ etc.
- What types of therapy are offered?
- What credentials and licensing does the facility have?
The Cost of Private Rehab in Ontario
Private rehab centers can be expensive. When it comes to Ontario addiction services, it is important to check if the price includes all amenities that may be important to recovery. There are also a number of different factors that can affect the cost of rehab in Ontario. Furthermore, if you require financing, it is important to ask the rehab center if they can accommodate your financial situation. Many private rehab centers in Ontario can be made accessible through flexible finance options and insurance. Below is the average cost of different treatments in Ontario. While the price may seem high for some, rehab is not nearly as expensive as addiction can be in the long run.
While it’s easy to be put off by the thought of an extended amount of time and the cost of rehab in Ontario, you should focus on the program length with the highest chance of long-term success. This will also vary depending on the severity of addiction and how quickly the individual responds to treatment.
|Type of Rehab
|Private Inpatient Rehab (30 Days)
|Private Inpatient Rehab (90 Days)
|Private Outpatient Rehab
Getting the Most out of Rehab Ontario
Our team’s mission is to provide help for you and your family and loved ones with an alcohol or drug problem. At Andy Bhatti Interventions and Addiction Services, we understand how challenging finding the best rehab center can really be. Once you have determined treatment is the best option, working with our team of professionals will provide resources and additional support for everyone involved in the rehab process.
If you are ready to take a step forward alongside someone you care about, please reach out today for a consultation. Call our emergency 24-hour intervention phone line at 1-888-960-3209 or call Andy Bhatti directly at 1-604-309-1573.